Wednesday, April 2, 2008

going places...

I am moving to TAIWAN for the summer!! call me crazy- well i am! i applied for this summer english teaching program called world passport on a whim. it was super easy to apply and before i knew it i had an interview and today i found out that they want me to come over and teach with them. they are going to pay for my plane ticket and give me a weekly stipend for food and i will stay with a host family who will feed me and take care of me (*cross my fingers*)- i am sure i will be well taken care of. it will be quite an adventure. i am scared to death!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and while you're off galivanting around the world, don't forget about your poor sister stuck at the golden arches who lives in a van down by the river......

Anonymous said...

Amy you are a wild woman! I hope you have a blast travelling the world. Love ya! ;)